Here it goes:
- I'm grateful for our girls' night last Friday. We had so much fun "just talking". I can't wait for next month!
- I'm grateful for a wonderful time at our small group last night and for Anne, who watched Abigail again for us!
- I'm grateful that my daughter sleeps through the night 99% of the time! We are so blessed!
- I'm grateful for my husband who changed "the world's poopiest diaper" (his words) this morning before bringing Abigail to me.
- I'm grateful that my daughter is so easily entertained by a plastic thing that flaps around (not even really a toy) so I can write this.
- I'm SOOOO grateful for the warmer weather that is in the forecast for the next few days. Even if it gets cold again, it will be a nice break for a few days.
- I'm grateful that my family is making the long trek here next week to celebrate Abigail's birthday. We miss them and I can't wait for them to spend time with her (and me)!!
- I'm grateful that it looks like we'll break even on our taxes this year! :)
- I'm grateful that Abigail is getting her molars (one is in!) and she really isn't acting like she's in pain!
Have a wonderful Friday.
We're off to see the doctor at 2:00 pm this afternoon for Abigail's one-year well baby visit. I'm interested to see how much she weighs.