Thursday, February 12, 2009

Creativeness is out the window

I can't think of creative titles anymore. What is up with that? Anyway, Abigail has been sleeping better these past two nights. She has struggled some with going to sleep but hasn't gotten me up. That's nice. I say it that way because sometimes I see her sit up in her crib, put her paci back in and go back to sleep by herself. So, she's probably not asleep the whole night long but she's not crying for us either.

My parents & brother are on their way! :) My sister will be on her way tomorrow. I am excited for them to visit and share in the joy that is my daughter. She is so much fun!!

I guess that's about it. Our life has been rather boring lately, which is a wonderful thing in my opinion. We've just been getting ready for this visit and doing other routine things.

Hopefully I'll have pictures to post soon. I love posts with pictures but I don't do it as often as I should with my own blog. First of all, we don't take all that many pictures (although we should) and I don't get them put on the computer very often. I've got to work on that!

1 comment:

Arielle said...

Yea for this weekend!!! I hope you are enjoying your day off!!! Have a wonderful celebration!!!!! Yea for Abigail!!!!!