Friday, August 12, 2005

What, what, what?!

Well, I had an interview with the church in Wyoming last night. I felt that it went very well. They are supposed to call me back this morning to tell me if they wanted a second interview. It is now 10:00 a.m. and no call. I am paranoid, I know. Another recent development. Just a few moments ago the Academic Dean walked into my office and offered me the position of Private Voice Adjunct professor here. I can hear people in my life asking me if I am qualified for this, how would it fit in my schedule, etc, etc. The answer is, I don't know, so don't ask me those questions yet. I just need time for this to sink in. I would, obviously, only be temporary until they find a replacement. This throws a whole new light on the situation of our lives. I already dislike making difficult decisions and here I am faced with several of them of once. I would appreciate advice and prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you would make a great voice teacher!

Jenny F.