Thursday, August 11, 2005

Interview Tonight!

Well, I have a job interview tonight with the Wyoming Presbyterian Church in Wyoming Ohio (USA). They are looking for a Christian Education/Youth Director position. If I understood the pastor on the phone correctly, the job is a newly formed position and they don't expect me to do it all myself. I would primarily be the administrator in the positon and I would be able to hire an assistant to take care of the part of the job that I desired to delegate out. Anyway, the interview is at 7:30 tonight (Ohio time).

I had a great conversation this morning with former pastor of mine. He is very knowledge able of the Presbyerian Church and of the Cincinnati area, since he grew up there. It was great to talk to him and get his advice about the whole thing. He also taught one of my classes at Sterling College so I am also going to use him for a reference, which will be great.

The church is on the outskirts of Cincinnati in a fairly wealthy community. I will find out more about the job and the church tonight during my interview. I will probably post again after it is all over! Life is stressful, isn't it?!

No comments: