Saturday, August 13, 2005

In Ohio

Well, I couldn't blog about this before now since we were flying to Ohio to surprise Andrew's dad for his birthday. I won't say which birthday it is. Anyway, we arrived safe and sound last evening. We flew out of Kansas City in a bit of a thunderstorm but it was entertaining. I have a "second" job interview tomorrow at the church here. Really, I think that I am just going to see a service, see their education program and having lunch with them. Not really an interview. I am fairly nervous. I have no idea what to do. Do I really want to move 850 miles away from everything I have ever known? I like the area and I want the adventure but am I really ready for this? As I always say to Andrew, "I am feeling something." He usually asks what it is and we are able to get to the bottom of the issue. The problem is, this time, I'm not exactly sure what I am feeling. On the way to the airport Andrew was saying how it helped him to look up at the night sky when he first went to Sterling and realize really how close everything was. I started joking with him and singing, "somewhere out there." But after a while it made me quite upset and I started to cry and sort of laugh at the same time. Funny moment. Anyway, sorry this is all sort of random, that is how I am feeling right now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like when you share your heart :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.