Sunday, August 28, 2005

Job Advice?

Yes, I am ASKING for advice. How often does that happen? With this church thing . . . how long should I wait before calling them? I don't want to press them or make them feel rushed. This is a Presbyterian church so they probably have to pass any decision through several committees. Carol (I think you still read my blog), how long after your interview with your CE lady did it take you all to offer her the job?

I definitely feel more patient now and feel like I could wait a bit before calling them if necessary but I want to appear interested in the job but not desperate or pushy. I feel as if they didn't like my interview that they would have just told me right away that I didn't get the job. But also waiting this long may mean that they have been considering me for the job but I may or may not have gotten it. Ok enough about the job. I would appreciate any advice! Thanks.

No comments: