Sunday, August 07, 2005

Scrapbooking Weekend

Well, I have spent most of the weekend scrapbooking. I am trying to get all of last year done. Since I finished Europe, the rest of the year should be fairly easy. Believe it or not, I am having Andrew do a page for me right this minute. He is seeing how some of my equipment isn't the best (maybe he will buy me some). Well, it has been a fun weekend. I am hoping to have last year done before I have lessons tomorrow night so I can take down my table. We'll see. I am working on labor day next!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaime,

I just found your blog. Grandma Helen sent me the link. It's great! I also have a blog. Here's the site if you ever want to check it out.
www.xanga.com/hawkfan212

Anonymous said...

Update:
I gave you the wrong website. The old link doesn't work anymore. The right one is:
http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=hawkfan212