Friday, August 19, 2005

Friday's Post

We are just waiting, and waiting, and waiting to hear back from the church. We have been busy recovering from our trip. Tuesday night - voice lessons, Wednesday's night - went to St. John for Brett's birthday (can you believe he is 20?), last night - I spent three hours painting the trim in the living room and I probably have another three to go before I am done. It is a project that needs to be done, whether we are moving or not. Seemed like a good choice of activity for the evening but I probably should have gotten a bit more rest. Tonight my sister and her friend will be in Sterling. Tomorrow I have a women's conference at church and Sunday my brother moves into the dorms. Then we start all over again with the week on Monday. I have a bit of a sore throat this morning so I may need to take a day off or at least a 1/2 day to just recover. I am pretty sure my sore throat is just pain being displaced from my tooth, since it is just below where I had the root canal. I just want to be out of pain, skinny, and healthy. Is that too much to ask?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We definitely need to get planning onm this Chicago trip. I can't wait. My fall break is around the 13th of October. And I can take an extra day off class if need be. Anyway, hope all your interviews/traveling have been great. Talk to you soon.