Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mom Car

Guess what we bought this weekend? A van! We've been looking for one since June and the right one just happened to come across our path (actually we found it on autotrader.com but it seemed just right for us). It's a little smaller than normal but I like that. It seems easier to drive to me. It was 100,000 miles, leather seats, 6-cd changer, and all the windows work! Yeah! I'm happy.


I am excited to have a new (ok, used) vehicle but I did LOVE my little Camry so it will take some getting used to. I also really hate spending money, lots of money, but I guess that I should consider myself blessed that every time we need a vehicle the money has been there for us to pay cash. We don't always have it in the budget to save for a car (and should) but it has worked out so far. Yeah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good choice! ;) (mine is teal)

Amanda @ My Everyday said...

That anonymous was me...

Unknown said...

Thanks! It really does drive very nicely! My old car had some annoying things wrong with it, like the power windows didn't work, so it will be nice to drive through somewhere and not have to open the door. I hope I don't just do that out of habit! :)