Friday, September 25, 2009

For my memory - 33 weeks

Just so I can remember this pregnancy in the future (after all, this is my only journal and record of life - yikes!), I'm going to write a few things down:

I'm almost 33 weeks (tomorrow) and my feet are swelling already. I was hoping to avoid that this time. Ugh! I think they started about this same time with Abigail. I'll have to look back on the ole' blog.

Thankfully no painful carpal tunnel this time. I hope it doesn't show up but I don't have much time left. I struggled with it most of the pregnancy with Abigail.

Starting to feel panicked about the birth. I think Andrew and I have done relaxation exercises once. I must take the initiative and do them myself! Every.single.day!

I'm going to do my best from here on out to say "no" to things. I need (for my sanity and my strength) to rest more. Abigail goes to bed by 7:30 each night so I need to be resting after that! I've lost a little of my grip on what it is like to have a newborn.

However, her room is still not done and hasn't been worked on in weeks. Maybe I can put in an hour on Saturday to do some painting.

I have started to pack a bit. I just have some nursing clothes and a night-gown that I wore for Abigail's birth in a suitcase. I have a few small toiletries that I need to throw in as well.

I need to wash baby clothes (yikes, I have so many) but I have no place to store them since Abigail is still in the upstairs room. I think there is one drawer free.

Ok, that's all my ramblings for the day. Hopefully I'll get some of the cute videos and pictures on here soon.

No comments: