Thursday, April 09, 2009

This makes me happy and sad all at the same time.

Ok, I was listening to music for work today and I can across this video. Not the best quality but still, wow, what harmony!!!!!!!!!

I'm happy because this is so beautiful. I have felt, lately, like I really miss singing in a good choir or singing anywhere really. Abigail now cries when I sing to her so my only audience is gone! :)

I'm sad because Point of Grace no longer has all 4 members. How in the world can it ever sound this good again? Don't they need someone else to sing with them!? Please?!

2 comments:

Susan said...

A very non-subtle suggestion...it's a good week to visit Hope church for a good dose of choir music!

Unknown said...

Yes, but I can't sing in the Hope church choir and that's what I really miss! :)