Monday, April 06, 2009

No, it's not snowing outside!

Actually, it is snowing outside but I'm in denial. I want summer weather, walking weather. At least it is supposed to be 61 on Easter.

I don't have much to post about today. Just random stuff.

Random point #1: I need my hair cut . . . again. I'm trying to figure out when to do that and what to do. I'm generally unhappy with the cut. Too long. I want something that makes it look like I spent time on it (which we all know doesn't happen with a 14 month old) but that allows me to do my hair in 5-minutes. Hmm, maybe that isn't possible.

Random point #2: I painted my toenails for the first time in probably six months last night. It felt good!

Random point #3: The baby girl has a severe phobia of some black flippers (scuba flippers) in our house. I put them in the spare bedroom but I need to move them out to the garage where they are invisible to her. I'm not sure why she is scared.

Ok, that's it. My brain isn't totally functioning today.

No comments: