Sunday, April 19, 2009

I'm ready for summer!!

Our little girl is sick, again! That is twice for this month. She was hardly sick all winter long and now April brings two rounds of colds with fever. She has had a runny nose all weekend but only a low-grade or no fever. Today she woke up very warm to the touch so we took her temp and it was 101.5. I had to teach Sunday school (my last Sunday! - for a while anyway) and so Andrew stayed home with her. She slept the whole time I was gone. We put her down for the afternoon nap at 2:45 and she's still asleep and it is almost 5. Her little body is just fighting whatever she has. Poor girl. I hate it when my baby doesn't feel good.

I am ready for summer to get here. I'm ready for corn on the cob, watermelon, swimming, being outside a lot, flipflops, and cute little summer dresses for Abigail!

No comments: