Sunday, October 15, 2006

Weekend Pictures

On Thursday night, I decided to clean all of the burnable material out of our dumpster (cardboard and lumber). I was alone at the house. When I went to get out, I realized I was stuck! Thankfully Andrew came along soon.


Windows are in the garage!

Looking toward the car from the front porch.


Installing the front door!


The front door is in!

The front door (closed).

Don't the shingles and windows look nice?! I'll take a closer picture of the shingle color (Thunderstorm Gray) which we LOVE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great! What's on the schedule for this week?
Carol

Unknown said...

Hopefully Andrew will get the windows all in this week and have time to start on the electric. The siding guy is supposed to come out late this week or early next week. They are also fixing our stairs this week.

Anonymous said...

Jaime!

The house looks so good. I want one of my own, but perhaps I'll have to settle for inviting myself to yours.

Unknown said...

We'd love to have you visit, Amy!! I also need to get out to see you, since I've never been to D.C. before. Maybe I'll be able to tag along with Jenny during her next visit! I loved your last blog (post) by the way!