Thursday, October 05, 2006

10-3 and 10-05 Pictures

I am finally putting new pictures on. Enjoy!

Andrew and Wayne putting on the tar paper for the roof. Sorry this picture is so dark but well . . . it was pretty dark outside! Our neighbor, Herb, is watching and helping.


Blogger is being stupid and I can't click where I want to so this is the caption for the picture below. Our house on Tuesday 10/3/06

Our house at lunch today (10/05/06)

The front dormers are in. Now they just have to frame walls in upstairs and finish the dormer in the back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crazy guys! Beautiful house! It's starting to look bigger to me.

Love, Mom

Unknown said...

Please keep praying for Andrew and Wayne as they work. I know that Andrew, at least, is very stressed by everything he has to do (house and school work).