Monday, October 02, 2006

Slight Delay

We've had our first slight delay. Our excavator went out this morning to try and backfill our house and there was just way too much stuff in the way, such as lumber, trusses, and carpenters(I figured as much and even called him this morning). They are going to backfill tomorrow instead, this also pushes our concrete guy back a day. To be honest, I'm glad that it's slowing down just a little bit so I can get my feet under me. They are still going to set the trusses today, which means like the whole second story of our house will go up. I'm going to race over at lunch to see it. It takes me about 25 minutes to get there (one way) but I like to check on the progress, even if I don't have a lot of time there. I came in early today so I can take little extra time at lunch. Of course, I am teaching voice lessons tonight because . . . I'm absolutely crazy!! Should be more pictures of the trusses coming soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't race, please!!

Mom