Thursday, October 19, 2006

65 Things about Me

I'd love to have any of you copy and paste this into my comments and fill it out for yourselves. The more the merrier!

1)Name: Jaime

2) Birthday: 05/03/1982

3) Birthplace: St. John, Kansas

4) Current Location: Mason, Ohio

5) Eye Color: Depends on what I'm wearing

6) Hair Color: Brown

7) Height: 5'3"

8) Right Handed or Left Handed: Right Handed

9) Your Heritage: Mostly German. Does Kansan count?

10) The Shoes You Wore Today: My black serious shoes.

11) Your Weakness: Sweets!

12) Your Fears: Hmm, losing my loved ones, I guess. I really work on not being afraid of much.

13) Your Perfect Pizza: Pepperoni, sausage and extra cheese.

14) Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Set up a recital for my voice students to perform in (get them ready for it!!).

15) Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: Don't IM a lot anymore

16) Thoughts First Waking Up: Depends on the day, today: "Is our house done yet? *sinking feeling* no, it's not. Then "God help me!!" :)

17) Your Best Physical Feature: Depends on the day? I don't know hair, or teeth, I guess!

18) Your Bedtime: Depends on the day. Usually by 11:00 pm

19) Your Most Missed Memory: College days (friends, choir, being romanced and serenaded by Andrew), the year I roomed with Sarah in McCreery!

20) Pepsi or Coke: Neither. The only pop I drink is Root Beer.

21) McDonalds or Burger King: Neither. Not a big fast food person. If I were desperate, McDonalds.

22) Single or Group Dates: Group dates were always more fun since Andrew doesn't really like to talk and I do!!!

23) Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Neither. I only drink fresh brewed tea now, the rest is gross (I'm tea spoiled, thanks to my in-law's tearoom)

24) Chocolate or Vanilla: Depends on the desert. Vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate brownies (a little caramel never hurt, either)

25) Cappuccino or Coffee: I barely drink cappuccino . . only if it is very sugary!

26) Do you Smoke: No

27) Do you Sing: Yes! Every day!

28) Do you Shower Daily: Yes!

29) Have you Been in Love: Have been and still am!

30) Do you want to go to College: I've already done that, so probably not anymore.

31) Do you want to get Married: I've also done that so . . . no not again! :)

32) Do you believe in yourself: Not very often.

33) Do you get Motion Sickness: I never have before.

34) Do you think you are Attractive: Rarely

35) Are you a Health Freak: I try to be but am having a difficult time right now!

36) Do you get along with your Parents: Yes, very well.

37) Do you like Thunderstorms: Yes, as long as they don't damage anything.

38) Do you play an Instrument: Yes, clarinet and a little piano.

39) In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Yes, I tried a raspberry thingy at my aunt-in-law's house. About two sips. Too strong for me!

40) In the past month have you Smoked: No

41) In the past month have you been on Drugs: No

42) In the past month have you gone on a Date: Yes, I can count the marriage
Rendezvous we attended.

43) In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Um, yes, to pick out our appliances at Sears but other than that I haven't been in over a year.

44) In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: No, I'm not a huge fan of packaged or processed desserts.

45) In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Not in the last month, but I actually like it! Hmm, we should do that soon.

46) In the past month have you been on Stage: Umm, no, don't think so. Not since May Fest finished.

47) In the past month have you been Dumped: Nope

48) In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: No, not since high school! :)

49) In the past month have you Stolen Anything: No

50) Even been drunk: No

51) Ever been called a Tease: Only by my hubby

52) Ever been Beaten up: Only by my own body. My ankles give out a lot and I fall. . . a lot.

53) Ever Shoplifted: Nope, never.

54) How do you want to Die: Working in a garden, in my sleep, but definitely before my husband. I don't want to live without him!

55) What do you want to be when you Grow Up: A mom, a singer, perhaps a professional organizer.

56) What country would you most like to Visit: Next on my list is Italy. It might be a while before we travel to Europe again! :(

In a Boy/Girl:

57) Favourite Eye Color: Girl and boy: Blue

58) Favourite Hair Color Girl and boy: red or blond

59) Short or Long Hair: Short

60) Best Clothing Style: Don't know. For a boy, I like Carol's perfect man outfit.

61) Number of Drugs I have taken: I don't take drugs (recreation or medicinal).

62) Number of CDs I own: Hmm, maybe about 50 or so.

63) Number of Piercings: Four (two in each ear)

64) Number of Tattoos: None!

65) Number of things in my Past I Regret: Not kissing my dad "goodbye" on my wedding day. I still get a little teary thinking about that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I knew how to cut and paste I would answer all of the q's, Maggie will show me when she is home. For now, I must say that I LOVED the reference to my perfect man outfit! That was a summer thing so I'll have to come up with an outfit for the winter...I'm thinking it involves a down vest....

Anonymous said...

I need to hear about the perfect man outfit. I think I missed that conversation!

Unknown said...

I love vests on men, so yes, you should come up with that too. For some reason, I'm also thinking the winter one involves leather too. :)