Monday, October 02, 2006

10/01/2006 Pictures of our trusses

Taken around noon inside the house, looking up through the trusses. Pretty good picture for my cheap camera!


Looking into the garage from the kitchen "door." There are lots of supports in place . . . which is a good thing!


Looking at the house from the north west side. Hopefully, backfill will be done tomorrow.

Pictures from the back of the house.

From the south west side of the house. The workers are waiting for the plywood to arrive!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so great! I see more from them than when I drove by in person.

Anonymous said...

I, too, enjoyed seeing the house from all angles. Thanks for keeping us informed of the progress when you are so busy. When will the dormer window "supports" go in? Did you decrease the size of the porch from the original house plans? I just can't believe how much has been done in such a short time. "Give thanks with a grateful heart."

Love, Mom