Saturday, February 11, 2006

Saturday

A few requests have been made for another post from me. I'm not sure why I am writing this now, as I really don't have much to say. Today, I slept in (which was very nice), visited Andrew's grandpa in the hospital, wandered around on our new land for a while, watched some olympics, make homemade chili (which I enjoyed), and went next door to my in-law's house to watch more Olympics. I now am going to work on my music for tomorrow's concert.

Really, if I am honest, I don't really like Saturday's. I like to look forward to them, and I like them if I have sometime planned but most of the time they make me feel lousy. Just a day to lay around and not get anything accomplished. Next Saturday I will have to plan sometime to do for the day so I won't feel like I was a bum all day. I'd better get to work on laundry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget, you have to-I mean get to work at the tea room next Saturday! Hopefully, it will be fun.
Susan