Wednesday, February 22, 2006

On Being Loved

I just have to make mention of a wonderful thing in my life . . . job appreciation. This doesn't mean that I wasn't appreciated in my work at Sterling but the effort these people at King of King's Lutheran Church put into appreciating me is quite amazing! I usually get a few calls a week from members just calling to tell me what a great job I am doing and about all the good things they have heard about me. I have received homemade cookies, cupcakes, invitations to lunches (twice), a beautiful plant for my office, a journal, cards, many hugs, and offers of office help from these people. Also a few days ago, a person who I thought didn't care for me much because of their cold attitude to me, said out of the blue how happy they were that I was hired for the position! I am truly blessed to work here and I am truly enjoying it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for nice people appreciating you at your job...I'm so glad to hear it!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm glad your job appreciates you so much! Must mean you are doing an excellent job. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jaime,
How are things going? Things are going well in Sterling. LOts of changes but there mostly good. Starting to get a little burnt out but God is pulling me through it. I miss you like crazy and wish I had someone that I could share my juicy details with. LOL. Hope things are well and drop me a line sometime.