Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Land and other such things!

We are closing on our land tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. We will then begin cleaning it up as there is some old tires and scraps of metal still left on the land from where the previous owner tore down an old house. It will be fun to go out there and play around!

I have been exercising a lot lately. I'm quite pleased with how I have been doing. I have done Pilates a few times this week and I even got up early this morning and got in a 20 minute pilates workout. I was a little late getting ready and didn't have time to make Andrew's lunch so I will have to get up just a bit early if I am going to continue this. I did another workout video last night.

I need to practice for May Festival Chorus a bit tonight. We have our first concert on Sunday and I have only sung through all of the pieces once. The choir sang some last year and so there are others more familiar with it than me.

No comments: