Monday, February 20, 2006

President's Day!

I'm really not sure why I had to work today. There is no preschool at the church today so it is VERY slow. I am here with the facility manager and the pastor. That is it! The lights are even still off in most of the building, except my office. Luckily, because it is Monday, I do have lots to do with the attendance from Sunday. I could have done it tomorrow! :)

We have a meeting with the U Build It people today at 4:00 p.m. I am excited to get things underway and see if we can afford the house we want. We went out and walked around on our land again yesterday. Dewey had a good time running around and getting his paws muddy! :) There is a nice fence around the property. We just had to watch him when he got near the front of the property. There is no fence there. I think I have picked out a spot for my garden. I hope to put in a few things this spring, even though our house will still be under construction then. I have some good landscaping ideas but those will probably have to wait until construction is finished. I have a feeling things will be trampled! Andrew's dad is planning on coming with us to the meeting. I'm glad. He has lots of experience building houses!

I have been losing things lately (not weight! Ha Ha). I couldn't find my book club book this morning and I have had a hard time remembering to mail things. Nothing that important but it is frustrating to me. I was wondering why I was feeling so displaced and disorganized. Oh yeah, half of my stuff is stored out in the big red barn! That's why! I felt better about being a little disorganized (we still know which box things are in, the trick is finding that box number) since we are still technically in the process of moving!

I will update tomorrow with details from our meeting today! Reminder: I love comments! :)

No comments: