Friday, April 30, 2010

Heading out . . .

I'm spending the day preparing for our journey to Chicago.

It's kind of a crazy trip.

We're all driving up there . . . dropping Andrew off downtown for a conference . . . then heading to my sister's house.

We're all very excited about meeting my brand new nephew, Isaac Keith!! Abigail keeps talking about going to baby Isaac's house.

Then my mother-in-law (bless her for doing this!!) is taking a bus up there on Tuesday and helping me drive the girls home on Wednesday. Andrew has to leave from Chicago to go to New York for another business trip.

I was NOT looking forward to hauling two kids home by myself.

Then home and a few days on my own before Andrew gets back.

Whew! Sounds tiring to me. :) Ha!

In other news . . . my garden seeds finally arrived yesterday . . . we'll half of them did (weird, right?!). So I planted corn, sugar snap peas, broccoli, carrots, and lettuce. I can't wait until the rest of them come. When we get home from Chicago, I'm planning on purchasing tomato, pepper, and cucumber plans for starting in the garden.

No comments: