Thursday, April 22, 2010

Elsie's clothing dilemma

A few weeks ago, I added Elsie's 6-9 month clothes to her closet in addition to her 3-6 month clothes. I got half-way through hanging them up, only to realize that I was going to run out of closet space! (She can fit into almost all of the 3 to 9 month clothes right now).

It was then and there that I decided I was going to test and see how long I could go without doing Elsie's laundry! :)

It has now been 2 1/2 weeks (I do laundry on Mondays - more on that another time) and this is what her closet currently looks like.




That's not counting the onesies, pants, and sleepers still in drawers.

I thought I could go a month without doing her laundry but now I'm thinking I might be able to make it two months!

Here is the problem now. . . . Elsie's overflowing laundry basket. I may have to add another basket to the closet.



Here's my happy and joyful girl (and drooly girl!) smiling because she has so many pretty clothes to wear!



It is a blessing to have too many clothes. It makes doing laundry so much easier for me! :)

Enjoy this video from this afternoon. . .




And yes, her closet does need doors. It is only of the 1,000,000 things we decided not to originally finish before we moved in and . . . it's still not done. :)

No comments: