Saturday, January 02, 2010

Sleep!

Stats from last night:

3 x: Woke up to Dog Barking
2x: Woke up to Abigail crying in her crib (lost her paci's I discovered this morning).
2x: Woke up to Elsie needing to be fed.
2x: Woke up to my husband 1st coming to bed, then getting out of bed because he couldn't sleep (at 1:30 am). (Mad at the dog).
1x: Got up with the dog.

= a very tired mommy! I'm trying so hard not to be cranky this morning.

All this is after going to bed at 11:00 pm and getting up at 6:30 am with Elsie. I woke up all those times in between there!!

I have NO problems sleeping, ever. If I do, I can just make myself lay still and rest. I really wish the rest of my family would let me sleep or at least stay in bed!!

P.S. Andrew threatened to send Dewey to the pound last night so pray for us. I don't want to get rid of him at all but he is tearing up the woodwork in our house (I'd keep him anyway) and my husband HATES him. We need a solution . . . fast!!

No comments: