Sunday, January 17, 2010

I haven't blogged

I can't believe I haven't blogged in almost a week. I guess having two young kids is catching up with me . . . oh . . . and I'm lazy. I've been watching lots of TV this week . . . we'll just leave it at that! :)

My house is currently a wreck so I've got to step up my game this week. It's amazing how fast it can get messy, just after I clean it!

I started teaching voice lessons again this week. I currently only have one student but hope to get just a few more. I originally wanted to make this more of a part-time job but I'm enjoying being home with the girls so much that I don't want to give too much of that time up. Andrew recently got a promotion (and raise) and his company just got a large project (hopefully this will mean the return of regular bonuses) and so we're not in quite such a desperate position for me to bring in some income that we were before. Hallelujah!

That's all for now. Hopefully I'll get my act together and actually write posts that I edit. . . and think about . . . and put pictures with.

Still working on Elsie's birth story.

Have a great week!

No comments: