Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sickness Update

Abigail thankfully still had no fever at bedtime. She is terribly snot ridden and cannot go a minute (it seems) without coughing. She had a very short nap but then wanted to play outside, so we did for an hour.

My main concern is that she's not eating much. I think it is due to her coughing but still, a few bites of things won't fill her belly. Maybe this will improve tomorrow.

We ended up putting her to bed around 6:30 pm because she was so tired. It's been a while since she's been in bed that early. She fell asleep easily and has been asleep since then. Yeah! (I'm off to bed very soon).

I'm contemplating making this the first night EVER that I leave the baby monitor on Andrew's side of the bed. He said he doesn't mind getting up. I wonder if I can really do it!

We'll see!

No comments: