Thursday, October 08, 2009

Crazy Weeks!

The past week has been crazy at our house. Andrew started teaching another class, our sitter (or her daughter) has been sick, car repairs, preparing for baby, and general toddler craziness. Nothing major, just little things that make life a little more hectic.

Andrew is leaving next Tuesday - Thursday for a business trip to NY city. The way I'm feeling at this point, I think it is safe to say that the baby won't come during his trip. I had contractions and other "symptoms" for a week or two before Abigail was born, so I'm counting on the same thing happening this time.

If you want to find me in the next few weeks, you can look for me in bed. I really want to rest as much as possible and to cut out all the extra stuff. It's just a few weeks! Nobody will notice I'm gone!

No comments: