- "Now, you're having twins, right?" - Umm, no.
- My doctor said, "Wow, you have experienced substantial growth these past two weeks." (But I hadn't gained any weight).
- "I was surprised to hear that you were pregnant but now that I see you, I can see that you are pregnant!"
- "So, how much weight have you gained this pregnancy?"
- "I see that your baby has dropped." - So why can't I breathe yet?!
- "Just in this last week your belly has gone whoa."
Also, my dear sweet husband keeps mentioning more kids. I warned him that if he is actually wanting to have a serious conversation about having more than two kids, he's better not mention it for a while. . . . at least the next 5 weeks and he'd probably be wise to wait 10 to 15 weeks to even say the words "more kids".
He should have landed by now at the airport (which I can see, thanks to flight tracker). It will be so good to have him home!