Thursday, August 02, 2007

Yea, Yea, Yea!

I am beginning to feel a bit more normal. I hope that I'm not jinxing this by mentioning it, but I hope it's the end of the queasiness. I still felt a bit funny this morning but have certainly perked up after lunch and I don't feel like dropping to the middle of the floor for a nap! Hopefully I won't take my new found energy for granted and start to overdue it (I've had visions of me finishing the painting in the baby's room tonight)! :)

Our project for this weekend is the upstairs bathroom. I absolutely cannot wait until this is done and I can use my new, very deep, bathtub! We are hoping to get the tile in, so we can get the toilet in, before my family comes for a visit this weekend. I'm very excited about having them come and visit. It will be the first time that my parents and brother have seen our new house! Too bad it's not finished! Oh well!

I'm beginning to order a few baby things so that we don't have a huge cost all at once. I'm also trying to only buy things that I don't think anyone else will buy! I ordered a few premade cloth diapers and glass bottles (no plastic for us!) this week. I'm excited for them to arrive to finally see how this "type" of cloth diaper works.

Ok, I guess that's it for today. Maybe I'll be really ambitious and take pictures of the upstairs bathroom progress tonight, but I'm not making any promises. My lunch break is about over! Bye for now!

No comments: