Monday, August 06, 2007

Progress!

We made so much progress upstairs this weekend! I painted the bathroom on Saturday night, and the ceiling on Sunday. Then Wayne and Susan came over to help us tile the bathroom floor. Susan also trimmed the "baby's" room, which will also serve as a guest room for my parents this weekend. The tile is down in the bathroom and Andrew will grout it tonight. The toilet and vanity will go in on Tuesday night. We aren't going to worry about doing the shower at this time, although you all know how much I can't wait to use the bathtub, so I might push for that sooner rather than later! I wish I had pictures, but we were lazy and didn't take any, in the midst of painting and tiling. Perhaps I can get a few in tonight. I feel like I'm starving now, so I'll actually go eat my lunch during my lunch break.

No comments: