Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Classes, house, and other stuff

We just got signed up with our local Bradley method instructor. It's a good thing that I called when I did because her next class starts September 16th. If we waited for the one after that, it would be too late. Our baby would already be here. So we are unofficially signed up (I have to send my deposit). It is a 12 week class that meets on Sunday night, which is a good time for us. I'm also getting ready to sign up for classes at the hospital. Because we are taking a Bradley method class, we have decided not to take a Lamaze class through the hospital (it's pretty expensive too). We are going to go to the "curious couples" session to view the birthing unit, and fill out paper work. I'm also going to take a separate session called "Save-A-Baby." Since Andrew already has CPR training, he isn't going to go to this, but I am.

We found out last week that our renter in Sterling has to move out. So, once again, we're left with an empty house. I just skipped the whole rental thing this time and contacted a realtor. I hope we're able to sell it soon. I wish we could keep it, for sentimental reasons, but it is just so hard to manage from here and is becoming a headache. It would be nice to sell it and get a little cash so we could properly finish our upstairs!

For some strange reason, my body has decided to be queasy again (Andrew says, "hm, you must be pregnant"). The past three days, I have strugged with my fridge and with eating breakfast. I'm going to try taking the B vitamins again and see if that helps. I was hoping to be over this by now, and so far I haven't gotten sick, but I have sure felt like it! I'm just thankful that I do feel better by evening, so I can get some things done around the house. Also, by the time 9 pm rolls around, I feel so exhausted! I'm going to try getting lots of sleep tonight and see if it helps this washed out feeling I still have. I am very thankful to be over my cold! Yeah yeah yeah! I've got to work on staying healthy for the rest of this pregnancy, because that was miserable!

Andrew had his yearly dentist appointment this morning. He is cavity free! We've been using the Epic system (gum and toothpaste) and it seems to have lived up to its cavity free guarantee. It uses xylitol instead of fluride (which I've been reading lately how bad this is). I'm about ready to order some more. I have my dentist appointment next week, so hopefully I get the same report, as we don't have dental insurance anymore!

No comments: