Wednesday, August 22, 2007

It's still a battle!

My cold is not clearing up like I thought it would but it could be much worse, so I'm trying to not complain and be too much of a baby but, as usual, I'm failing at that. I did break down today and visit the doctor (gasp!). I have nothing infected (sinuses, ears, lungs, etc) so there is nothing they can give me. I was actually impressed with this doctor because she did not try to force any antibiotics or other drugs on me, just because I came to the office. I didn't need them so I didn't get them and I like that. I also got to spend plenty of time with her. She is a family doctor so perhaps we'll consider listing them as our child's doctor as well! As were still debating the vaccination issue, I wonder what she thinks about it. Anyway, not much else is going on. I'm trying to just lay low (literally, in my bed!!) and let my immune system fight this stuff. It will help not to have voice lessons to give in the evenings! :) I can tell I'm getting a bit better since I am actually thinking about other things such as mowing and cooking. Even though I don't feel like doing them, at least they are being considered. All for now folks!

No comments: