Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'm so tired I can't think of a good title!

First of all, my car died on me yesterday while I was running an errand. My husband rescued me by picking me up from work, buying a new battery and installing it. The car is fine now! Then I got a terrible sore throat last night. I went to sleep very early (fell asleep around 9pm) but woke up quite a bit because of the fire in my throat. I thought about taking a single Tylenol but I resisted and just gargled with salt water a few times during the night. I slept in this morning and just came in to work late. I felt ok while lying in bed reading but definitely feel worse at work so I am definitely fighting something. That's how it goes, isn't it?! Well, I'm enjoying some decaf tea this afternoon and will see how far I make it into the day!

No comments: