Sunday, August 26, 2007

About Me

Want to know about me? Here it goes . . .

I had a wonderful, loving childhood on a farm in rural Kansas with my parents, sister, brother grandparents, and lots of cats and dogs.

I went to a small private Christian College where I met my hubby. We married the year before I was a senior.

I worked at my alma mater for 1 1/2 years. That's when I began to blog at the prompting of my sister.

In November 2005, we moved to Ohio. In August of 2006, we began the adventure of building our own house.

We completed our house in March of 2007. We got pregnant with the precious baby girl in May of 2007 and I puked a lot! :)

Abigail was born in early February of 2008 and that's my story up until now.

This blog chronicles my life as a working mom just trying to make things run smoothly at home and at work! My relationship with Christ is the most important thing to me. I am also deeply in love with my husband!

My favorite thing to do is to spend time with my husband and daughter. Following in second place are things like reading, taking bubble baths, watching a good movie, blogging (yeah), organizing (I'm a freak, I know), traveling, budgeting (ok, I'm really a freak since I LOVE this) and teaching Sunday School at my church (yeah, grace-chapel.com).

No comments: