Monday, August 27, 2007

Relief!

Yea! I am finally feeling much better. I prayed so hard for God to clear my ears and He did on Sunday morning! I woke up with a clear ear and told Andrew that I felt like having a party! It's been a little sensitive since then but has remained clear and I'm very thankful! I'm still tired but that could be because I didn't get to bed until about 11:30 pm last night and I still had to wake up at 6:15 for work!

I had an experience with tight pants this weekend, so while I was down at tri-county, getting measured for my bridesmaid dress, I stopped by a maternity store. I found a pair of pants and although they're still pretty loose and I have to keep pulling them up, I am in LOVE with how comfortable they are. I just need to do laundry so I can have the pants clean that I know fit me still. From what I've read, the baby will double in size during these next three weeks, so at least I have some pants to fit, just in case things grow faster than I imagine. I'm so very excited for our next prenatal appointment and ultrasound on September 20. I hope the time goes fast!

Andrew and I are finally getting away this weekend for our long awaited camping trip. Some friends of ours are planning on joining us for one night. I've already made a list of things to bring with us. We're planning on taking Dewey, so it should be fun! I'm excited for him to use the doggy door in our tent. I just hope he doesn't bark in the middle of the night due to strange noises. I'm looking forward to relaxing for a few days. The weather is supposed to be pleasant, so I hope the forecast doesn't change.

Thats all for now!

No comments: