Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Weekend Camping and other stuff

We had a great time camping this weekend. Our camping site wasn't the greatest but now we know to call and ask which sites are good for tents or just know because we've been there before. We had a good time hiking, paddle boating, reading, watching movies (yes, we brought our laptop), and cooking campfire food! :) I've got pictures! If I ever blog from home again, I'll have to put some up. We took Dewey with us. It was a bit annoying when the barked at night but I had a good time with him anyway (I can't speak for Andrew).

I also had my yearly dentist appointment this morning and . . . no cavities. I guess Epic Gum and toothpaste can keep my money (they have a cavity free guarantee). I'm a bit sore from the cleaning because my cleaning person was a bit violent.

Still no official baby movement yet. I have felt a few things that feel like fluttering but I'm not absolutely sure what it was yet, so I'm not going to say it was the baby moving. I'm hoping to feel something very soon! I now officially have one pair of pants that won't button. I took them camping with me, so I was extra dirty wearing some pants twice! I have a few other pair of maternity pants (which I might really need in a few weeks) but I need to get them hemmed. I can do one pair by myself but I'm hesitant to hem my jeans. I might see how much it would cost to have someone else do it.

First day of preschool here today, so lots of work to be done. Lots of crying preschoolers too! :(

No comments: