Monday, September 17, 2007

Drumroll please . . . .

In light of the fact that we found out the sex of the baby today, I tried to change my blog color to be appropriate but I'm just not that talented. So, I'll have to wait for Andrew to help me.

In the mean time, we're having a . . . .
..................




..................




..................



..................



..................



...................



GIRL!!

Yes, and one baby only. I think Andrew may have thought he would be disappointed if it wasn't a boy but he sure looked happy when the tech told us and all the way through checking measurements. It feels weird to know and it feels like it will take some time to get used to, since everyone thought it would be a boy (except me and a few others in the family). Let the pink fest begin! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, YEAH! I have a preference for pink! So happy for you.

Anonymous said...

We are so happy and excited for you all...Maggie and I both have pre-birth gifts for you...we'll bring them Sunday. Love, Carol