Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Who Dey!

About noon yesterday, Andrew calls me and asks how much trouble it would be to cancel my lessons for the evening. I told him it wouldn't be bad, as I only had two of them. He said for me to go ahead and do it since his dad had gotten tickets to the Bengals game! This is especially funny since we had just been talking about how we could get a few tickets to go. Anyway, it was a lot of fun and I must say that I have never seen such dedicated fans (or should I say fanatics!). Anyway, it was a lot of fun and I hope I get to go again someday. I especially enjoyed the Ohio State's marching band at half-time. We had a bit of a walk to get down there so my back is rebelling this morning but it held up amazingly well (thanks to my frequent visits to the chiropractor).

I'm definitely starting to get the itch to buy more baby stuff. Thankfully my husband is reminding me to just wait, since we don't know what gifts we will get. I just like being prepared but I suppose getting things this early is just silly. 9 days until our ultrasound!

No comments: