Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Kicks and Dreams!

I am now officially feeling kicks fairly frequently. The most I have felt was laying in bed after the Bengals game. I guess the baby was still all wound up from the excitement too. I love it when I feel the movement and I wish I knew when it was going to happen so I could be perfectly still and really feel it. I can distinguish that feeling from everything else now and it's so cool!

I am still having very wild and vivid dreams. I had one last night about a friend from church who caught the double flu. It was very gross and very graphic. I won't be telling her about the dream, as it didn't portray her in a very good light, at all! I felt so relieved to wake up from that dream. I really want to dream about babies, so maybe I should read one of those books before I fall asleep! I am now getting up almost every night to use the bathroom. I finally bought a nightlight today so I don't kill myself getting to the bathroom anymore.

The laundry room is getting the second nightlight because, this this morning I found that Dewey had chewed up one of my bras during the night. He sleeps in the laundry room and hasn't chewed on anything like that since he was about 8 or 9 months old, so I think taking walks together and using a nightlight for him is in order. We'll probably keep him in his crate for a while, too. I was pretty mad as I don't have very many good bras!!

Only 7 days 22 hours and 20 minutes until our ultrasound (ok, it took me a while to figure that out, but you get the idea that I'm excited)!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your third paragraph made your mother blush. A piece of advice: keep personal items of clothing in a basket on top of the dryer. :)

About your sonogram: it will be fun to see the baby, but sometimes babies don't show the part of themselves you most want to see. Just be prepared for that possibility.
Love, Mom