Monday, September 24, 2007

Baby Girl Update!

Thanks to my 9 1/2 hour of sleep on Saturday night and a 2 hour nap on Sunday afternoon, I had a difficult time sleeping last night. After laying there for over an hour, I decided to get up and read a little bit. That seemed to help. I do believe our baby girl is a night owl! I felt kicks the WHOLE time I was laying there trying to sleep and while reading. That was from about 11:00 pm to 1:30 am! I hope that's not her favorite time of day! :)

We had a very fun "baby" filled weekend. On Saturday, after I got a massage, we drove to look at fabric at a quilt shop and then on to some outlet stores. I do believe we hit every baby clothes store that was there, but I could be wrong. She is going to be one well dressed child! She already got some outfits for the family trip to Hawaii we are planning on in July of next summer. I believe that we found a good "going home" outfit for her (purchased by her Grandma Susan). It is footed pink toile with a matching hat and bib. Seems just right to keep her warm on that February (or January) day. Andrew thinks it look a little big but it is a newborn size so we'll just have to see. Of course, she'll also have a cute pink quilted jacket that I found on sale for about $4 at baby gap. I'm going to stop buying clothes because we have so much else to get (in the way of furniture) and I believe she'll have plenty to wear and plenty of homemade quilts to keep her warm!

Time feels like it is going so slowly and I just wish she would get here but I know when I look back, I will feel like it was just speeding by!

No comments: