Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday Reflections on Children

As I was feeding Elsie breakfast this morning, I was thinking to myself that once children get to the same "stage" in life (for exmaple: the girls both feed themselves) it doesn't really matter if I just have just one child to feed or I have . . . let's say, six children to feed. The work load for me as a parent is just about the same.


This thought came to me because Abigail was still snoozing away while Elsie got up early.


I'm not saying that this will lead me to feel called to have more children but it was just an interesting observation that I made as I was cutting up strawberries and waffles this morning. It was almost as much work to get breakfast for one as it was to get breakfast for two (and so on and so forth).

No comments: