Thursday, April 28, 2011

Baby Poll

I was reading back on my blog from when Elsie was born and loved hearing from all of you the stats of when you thought the baby would be born. So, I thought it would be fun to do it again.

Let me all know what you think about the following categories. Perhaps there will be a prize if you're the closest! :)

Birth Date and Time, Weight, Height, & Name

Here is my guess (obviously, I'm joking about the name, since I would be cheating if I posted the real one!):

May 4, 2011
1:10 pm
8 lbs 13 oz
21 inches long
Hector Schechter

6 comments:

Unknown said...

My predictions:

May 3, 2011 7:21 a.m.
9 pounds 10 ounces
21 inches long
Aaron Wayne Schechter

Love, Mom

Unknown said...

I posted that for my mom, FYI.

My comments: Thanks, Mom. 9 lbs 10 oz?! Whew!!

Jackie said...

May 4,2011
8 pounds 15 ounces
21 inches long
Andrew Wayne Schechter


your pic shows your ready...

jackie

Kayla said...

May 6, 2011 4:30 am
7 pounds 8 ounces
22 inches
Aiden Keith Schechter

Anonymous said...

Urban Schecter

Susan said...

May 3, 2:14 pm
8 pounds, 8 ounces
20.5 inches long
Joseph Blake Schechter