Friday, April 29, 2011

Royalty!

So, I'm sure we're all aware of the Royal Wedding going on today. I watched a bit of it and it was a nice distraction from the norm but I didn't get up early to watch or anything. So . . . in honor of the Royal Wedding today, I decided to post a picture that was taken by my very own husband . . . who was then boyfriend, of the Queen of England.

Yes, I'm not kidding. We just happened to be in Scotland while she was at the palace (I remembered being annoyed that we could not tour the palace because she was in residence!) and we just happened to be walking past the palace courtyard as she was getting into her car.

We were pretty much the only ones there, except for the guards doing their ceremony thing (just so she could get into the car - crazy!).

So, yes, I've been that close to the Queen. Enjoy the picture!!

She's the little blue dot by the car. :)




P.S. No baby yet. Nothing to indicate that he'll be coming anytime soon. Very very very minor cramping and that's it - could be ligaments even.

No comments: