Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Weird Things

Hey all. I apologize in advance for the vagueness of this post but what I am going through it a bit embarassing so I will not go into details (especially for any boys that might be reading this). I just wanted to post on here and ask for you all to pray for me. I am having a bit of a medical dilemma. It isn't anything serious but just confusing and a bit stressful. Perhaps I will be able to share more in the future.

Anyway, while Andrew is in the midst of deciding which toy to buy himself with his birthday money. Dewey is doing well but hasn't learned any new tricks. I am out of ideas. Does anyone have any neat ideas of things to teach my dog . . . and especially HOW to teach them to him?! Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope your "weird things" go away. Let me know if you want me to ask Matt a candid pharmaceutical question about medicines.