Monday, October 10, 2005

Life goes on

The shift in my thinking and attitude has been quite amazing since finding out the Wyoming church was not going to recommend me for the job to their session. I have started to enjoy more things. Like the wonderful neighborhood we live in, etc. I cleaned the house like a mad woman on Friday night and we have both started to rethink things we might want or need to do to the house. The first thing is to replace our dishwasher. We have tried all sorts of things to get that thing to run properly. We have tried cleaning it out, rinsing it with CLR, using different levels of soap, running it with different settings. Nothing works. The dishes normally come out dirtier than then they went in and I'm not kidding. So, I have been handwashing dishes for the past few days. I will probably have to keep this up until we can afford to get a new dishwasher. That probably won't be until we pay the rest of our enourmous dental bills for my ONE tooth! Probably only several months. Anyway, life is good. We had a wonderful relaxing weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Andrew knows how to wash. "Will he" is the question. He drys them for me every time I wash so I count that!