Monday, October 10, 2005

My Monday Evening

So, I remembered today at work that it was my night to fill in for the counselors. Meaning, I am back at work for three hours supervising our student callers since ALL of the counselors are out on the road. I really don't mind doing this every so often. It seems as if three hours is a bit long for calling for the students so we'll see how long they stay. I actually have to be home by 8:30 p.m. for a voice lesson. I asked Andrew to wash the dishes tonight since I had to work. Any bets on whether it will or will not get done? I won't tell you what I bet! :)

So, I am working on mailings here in the office, and do I meaning mailings! We send out over 30,000 pieces of mail each year. We are just a bit behind this year due to some procrastination on certain office workers parts. I won't say who, so I will see if I can catch us up on some things. It is still fairly slow in the office but should pick up again as counselors begin to arrive back from their traveling season. Two of them are currently being snowed in in Colorado! Always, exciting. Have a good evening!

No comments: