Thursday, October 13, 2005

Birthday Explosion!

Well, I have been slacking on sending birthday cards. When Andrew and I were first married, I got calendars from all sides of the family (Myers, Schechter, Walter and Fairchild). I put all the birthdays and anniversaries in my Yahoo calendar and I was going to stock up on birthday cards and never miss one. A good idea but I haven't done very well at keeping up. Now, with both of our familys combined there has been a large amount of birthdays in the past two weeks so I will just concentrate on those. So Happy Birthday (late in most cases) to:

Bella Myers - 3rd of October

Aunt Ronda Walter - Her birthday was on the 4th of October. Ok, my sister wrote a wonderful, loving blog about my Aunt Ronda and I just don't feel that I can do justice to what Aunt Ronda has meant in my life in comparison to what my sister wrote so here is the address for her blog http://www.xanga.com/jen_fair02. So please take the time to read her post about our aunt.

Lindsey Schechter - 5th of October. I hope that she looks into coming to Sterling College so that she can come and visit us! :)

Reid Myers - 7th of October.

Caroline Setters - 12th of October.

Linda Myers - Her birthday is today, October 13th. She is Andrew's aunt. I know Linda a bit better than others because of her visits to Sterling and our emailing. I enjoy visiting with Linda because we usually end up on some deep topic and she really makes me think. I enjoy sharing book lists, movie ideas, etc, with Linda.

Susan Schechter - Her birthday is today, October 13th. She is my mother-in-law. Many of my girlfriends are married and also have mother-in-law's and I vote mine the best (from hearing all their stories). She is always fun to be around and isn't judgmental (I guess that is what other MIL's do, I wouldn't know). I really was blessed with my in-law's because they are all the best. They all care about me and love me and that is evident in all they do.

Andrew Schechter - His birthday is tomorrow, October 14th. Yea, yea for Andrew! I think you all know how I feel about him so I won't go into much detail. He is turning 25 tomorrow and I hope that I can help to make his day special.

Happy Birthday to everyone! I know there are other birthday's in October. Maybe I will actually remember to send all of them a real card!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I guess he is not on my calendar! Whoops! I will add him right away! Happy birthday to Jacob Myers!