Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Random Post for Tuesday!

Hello All! Been a while since I posted so I decided just to write a little something this morning. We have just been doing the same ole thing around here. Several of my voice students have dropped their lessons for several months while they are in theatre shows (hmm, I had the lead in a show and never quit voice but maybe my teacher offered more lesson times, I don't remember) so anyway I have quite a bit more time than I used to in the evenings.

Dewey and I enjoy playing chase and we are now trying to train him to bow on command. He sings, speaks, sits, lays down, rolls over, waves, shakes, and "goes to bed" now. His waving is so cute. He is now in his "teenage" stage and so he is definitely testing his limits like pushing on our door "barriers" just to see how far he can get. He also has a tendency to run off when we let him out to use the bathroom so it is best to have him on the leash or have a treat in your hand.

We have been having a big golden retriever dog pooping in our backyard. I have now caught him twice back there. It is very weird, especially in the dark when I flip on the light and see a big dog back there. I'm not sure what we can do about it though. The only problem is that we have to clean up the poop!!

I am still on the South Beach Diet. It isn't too bad as far as diets go. I think Andrew has probably lost more weight on my diet than I have but I feel good and it seems to have cured several of my previous ailments so I will stick with it. Well, it's time to get back to work. I'll post again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you liking the South Beach diet. Thought I would pass along: The South Beach Diet Quick and Easy Cookbook will be available in October. Happy cooking!