Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Diet Update

It was good to read your comment, Cindy. I hadn't looked down that far for a while so I just saw it. Way to go on the Weight Watchers! Another lady here at work is doing that as well and she really likes the team support so it sounds like a good program. I really like the South Beach Diet because the food doesn't seem like diet food. I can eat when I am hungry and can invent new fun things to eat (mainly with wraps). I weighed in this morning and am holding steady at 13 lbs (no, I don't weigh 13 lbs but that is what I have lost) even after my weekend of cheating (which consisted of 2 corn chips, 2 bites of cheesecake, some of Andrew's birthday cake, and about 3 or 4 spoonfulls of ice cream, (hey, Andrew only turns 25 once!!)). I decided to go back to the strict phase for a week just to be on the safe side. I don't remember it being this hard the first time around. Andrew is a big help. He helps me not eat something bad when I want it. He will just eat it for me! :) So, that is the latest diet update. Now, I can't wait to get to go back to the Phase 2 part so I can have wraps again!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I just got so caught up on your life - I'm glad you're staying in Sterling...someone has to keep me up to date on that place and the school running smoothly! Say hi to everyone for me. hugs...